Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Is Here! Have You Considered a Pool Heater?

With New Englands unpredictable weather, keep your pool's temperature entirely predictable with a pool heater from Holden's. We offer Hayward, Sta-Rite, and Rheem pool heaters.

Propane pool heaters are the most fast acting and consistant pool heaters on the market, and Holden's will intall and maintain your pool heater with the same quality and dependable service customers have expected from Holden's since 1924.

Give us a call, and we'll come visit the site and give you an estimate.

So when you've had enough of swimming in your cold pool, give Holden Oil a call. 978-531-2984

1 comment:

  1. My water heater was broken and I want to used my pool as soon as possible because summer is coming. I think I will reserved a pool equipment supply. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete